The Organic Summit is a forum for complex discussion and learning for all stakeholder groups in the organic industry.
The Organic Summit is co-located with the Natural Products Expo East / All Things Organic – BioFach America and offers unique networking, thoughtful discussion of key issues facing the industry, and an opportunity to consider the future of the industry and develop strategies for organic-focused companies and organizations. A dedicated and motivated community of industry leaders continually participates in The Organic Summit.
From family farmers to large scale manufacturers, co-ops to big box, NGOs to academics, The Organic Summit provides a singular opportunity for all groups to come together and have an equal voice.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management Teams with organic brands or programs in food, textile and health & beauty
- Executives considering entry into the organic market
- Marketing personnel
- Organic Farmers
- Product Development Directors
- Procurement Directors
- Manufacturing and Distribution executives
- Organic Policy and Regulatory experts
- Executive Directors of NGOs
- Food and Agriculture Policy Leaders
- Socially responsible investors
- Legal Community representing patent issues, sustainable agriculture and water rights
- Food and Agriculture Philanthropists
- Journalists covering food and agriculture issues
Register now for an investment of $595.
For questions, please contact Customer Service at 866.458.4935 (toll-free), 303.390.1776 (international) or
Admission to Natural Products Expo East/Organic Products Expo/All Things Organic - Biofach America is included with registration to the 2012 Organic Summit. For more information, visit www.expoeast.com
Please review the Conference policies to help make it a successful event for everyone.